Saturday, July 10, 2010

What do you want me to say?

I feel like I should be spouting some intellectual nonsense but on the other hand I have no followers? But I guess thats how you get them hu? Quite the predicament. 

I guess I can start with things that are on my mind that the moment. Currently attempting to put my self and my work out into the
 world. Though I don't feel that I am doing a very good job of that. I have not been working on any art lately, but I have been making some jewelry. I don't have any inspiration for my art at the moment, though I keep feeling that I should be taking photos again. 


Even if I do photograph my new area I have no way of properly developing them, I like to print my photos my self in a darkroom but with school being out and me not in a photo class this is a bit impossible.  Or perhaps I am just making excuses? Its hard to keep your head up when you are so far under water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment