Thursday, July 22, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast

Maybe  a little too fast? 

I remember being a kid in elementary and not even giving a shit about what I put on in the day, Nor did I care about what other people wore. It wasn't about judging it was about being a kid and discovering the world, having fun and exploring. What is life to these kids? Its about caring wither or not they look good? Can you imagine caring about that as a 7 year old or younger? I can imagine these children don't have fun, how could they? It would get their close dirty, they would upset their parents. What would their friends think? I was watching a show on a 10 year old who was anorexic. When I was 10 I was in 4th grade and all I cared about was candy and playing with my friends. The times when a kid can be a kid is gone. And what are the phycological implications of this? We will just have to wait and see how damage they are. 
Or will they be? I think there is a definite difference between growing up fast and caring about adult issues like self esteem, and looks. 

baby wig




No comments:

Post a Comment