Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Strange is getting Stranger

Strange, unconventional, and beautiful fashion. It was hard to pick because I have so many and I don't think any of them are strange. Unfortunately I do not label the images I get very well and do not remember all of the fashion designers names. If you really want to know I can try to find out.


















































































































































Alexander McQueen






Alexander McQueen 



















Alexander McQueen









Alexander McQueen













Alexander McQueen






Alexander McQueen






Alexander McQueen






Alexander McQueen


































































Alexander McQueen






Alexander McQueen






















Pierre Cardin

















Rei Kawakubo

No comments:

Post a Comment