Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meh

New work going in a new direction, don't know how I feel about them right now. A series of works based off how we see genitals, especially woman's. First one is based off anime vinyl figures.
^
I am still trying to figure out if I like them and how to paint them.


















The second group will be with real women. 

 ^

And the third, not to leave men out, is men who take photos of their own ass holes and post them on craisglist Men 4 Men section. 

^


I did one man just to see what it would look like. 

I am not really liking how they are turning out, they either look too much like other peoples abstract paintings, or too much like genitals. The idea was that this would be extremely large, and when you came up to them you would sticking your face in someones ass or pussy, this would show you how ridiculous the act is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment