Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where the hell have you been?

I havnt blogged in a long as time, I have been very very busy with a new job.

I was catering for a movie being shot here in Chicago called "Shakey". I'm not going to go into details but lets just say it was hell everyday all day for 14 hour days. But its over thank god. Now I have a new job working at a Halloween Warehouse and starting school again.

I have advanced painting studio 3 days a week, for 6 hours and then only 2 other classes. So I have a lot of painting to do. I have a lot of work to do this year, I am a senior and at the end of the year there is a final show, it could make your future. There will be a lot of big wigs there and people who could give a job. So it is very important that I try very hard on my painting and art this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment